NetFlowCoin: The World’s First Decentralized Internet Application Platform Based on SDN and Blockchain
NetFlowCoin is a fully functioning, secure, and decentralized network that acts as a buffer between its users and the centralized Internet. Made possible by combining Blockchain technology with a Software Defined Network.
NFC’s underlying architecture operates by intelligently optimizing the bandwidth, storage, edge computing, and data resources of its global network. The NFC network functions as an agile, reliable, and decentralized Internet application platform.
With its native protocol NFC (also “NetFlowCoin”) token, the NetFlowCoin Project provides users with a dApp marketplace and a circulating digital asset ecosystem. Because it is powered by a unique incentive mechanism, it is distributed, encrypted, and can survive independently from the tech monopolies.
Using NetFlowCoin’s system means not having to worry about data being captured, stolen, or sold without your consent. Ensuring that the value generated by data flow is wholly owned and earned by the provider, producer, or creator is a privilege not presently available to users of other platforms.
The Makings of the NetFlowCoin Network: Infrastructure
Simply put, the NetFlowCoin Project is a combination of Software Defined Network (“SDN”) technology and blockchain technology.
SDN technology has been used by millions of users worldwide and is a staple of enterprise-level applications. It is known for being a super gateway capable of large-scale data compression, encryption, high bandwidth, and low latency processing performance.
Layered on top of the Internet, NFC builds a global intelligent edge network using chain-network integration to expand its computing power via “cloud-edge-end” synergy. By harnessing the bandwidth, storage, edge computing, and data resources of the “SDN”, NetFlowCoin forms an intelligent, secure, and reliable network.
The NetFlowCoin Advantage
NetFlowCoin is a solution for users looking to liberate their data and footprint from the intrusive, centralized Internet. The NetFlowCoin Project offers the following perks to all users, miners, developers, and partners:
- Access to Network Layer Capabilities: Provides open-source interfaces for developers to build dApps (blockchain browser, wallet, DEX, decentralized IM, NRC20 token, NFT, etc.)
- Innovative DataFlow Mining: Everyone can participate in NFC mining thanks to NFC’s novel dual consensus mechanism. Block Mining and DataFlow Mining allow for a custom approach to creating value. The NFC token has multi-dimensional applications within the marketplace.
- Green Energy: the personal server consumes extremely low amounts of energy.
- Ultra Secure & Super Fast Performance: NFC’s combined Blockchain technology and SDN layer makes for an efficient and secure data communication value network.
- Innovation Consensus: ultra-high processing capacity designed for enterprise use. Made to adapt to various scenarios, rapid growth, and hyper scalability.
- Seamless access: to the NFC network-enabled dApp marketplace.
SDN key technologies:
- Network Isolation: network isolation technology means each user can form their own unique virtual network. Each unique network runs in the SDN global edge network and is independent from other virtual networks.
- Multicode Packet Encryption: multicode packet encryption technology adopts a high-level encryption algorithm to realize the security and reliability of data packets sent from the virtual network through the Internet/intranet. Multicode packet encryption protects user privacy and eliminates the risk of a leak throughout the communications process.
- Direct Link Communication Technology (DLT): enables the transmission of virtual network packets regardless of network architecture penetration. It enables users to access and communicate with their virtual network with any device, anytime, anywhere.
- Multilayered and Network Slicing: Based on network multilayer and slicing technology, different user-owned virtual networks can be freely divided on the SDN edge network. It can also be sliced according to the attributes of virtual networks (such as applications loaded) to ensure that different virtual networks and network slices can be segregated and provide quality assurance services based on attributes such as applications, users, QoS, SLA, etc., accordingly.
- Agile Networking: aka “network as a service.” Users can switch networks at any time to access different virtual network resources.
- Intelligent Next Hops: Intelligent “next-hops” path selection, according to the user’s target access address, can smartly schedule the optimal communication path. Therefore, users can get the best virtual network communication performance, and say goodbye to the traditional routing algorithm brought about by excessive delay and unresponsive problems.
- Edge Forwarding: With the assistance of a massive number of nodes in the SDN (RN, CN, and EN nodes), the edge node forwarding capability can assign other SDN nodes to provide forwarding services (via intelligent path judgment) when the DLT connection cannot be established. Due to the encrypted nature of the communication data, the nodes involved in the relay only exist as data packet carriers, and the specific content of the communication will remain unknown.
- Rapid Deployment: The entire virtual network can be built without any complex network commands or prior foundation. Users only need to click the “Create Network” button in the Weline app to deploy their own unique private virtual network. After that, adding extra devices, or those of friends and family to the network is simple.
NetFlowCoin’s Public Blockchain Architecture:
Together with blockchain technology, the NFC Project provides users with a decentralized network resource that turns key Internet infrastructure elements into an algorithmic market.
The NetFlowCoin blockchain runs on NFC tokens, which miners earn by providing network resources (storage/bandwidth/edge computing) to the network’s users. The NFC token can be used for business transactions, currency within dApps, and other uses defined within the NFC ecosystem.
While NetFlowCoin’s SDN technology ensures the rapid flow of data from user to designated user in a precise and secure manner, the blockchain layer promotes the healthy development of the network and fortifies security during expansion.
By adopting a ledger to record the traffic, storage, and other resource data on the SDN network, the NFC Project can remain decentralized while being open to all users. Furthermore, NFC can reward users for contributing their idle resources with no risk of political or business influence.
The NFC token incentivizes users to contribute to the stable operation and business expansion of the overall NFC Project. Implement smart contract technology to lay the foundation for complex, automated, and lucrative business processing mechanisms.
NetFlowCoin’s blockchain architecture solves many of the issues plaguing the crypto mining industry. This is enabled by NFC’s hybridized consensus mechanism, which consists of Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) and Proof of Valuable Flow (or PoVF). The purpose of these mechanisms is to welcome both established and new miners to the blockchain.
Note: For more details on the NetFlowCoin public chain architecture or NetFlowCoin Nodes, visit the NetFlowCoin White Paper.
What Can I Do With NFC?
The NetFlowCoin Project’s vision is one where every user participates and every user profits while engaging in the ecosystem. The platform is decentralized and made for the benefit of all users, producers, and consumers.
Develop New Applications Like Never Before
Today, distributed applications, or “dApps,” are still in a nascent phase, with a handful starting to become household names. The capacity of dApps to interact with smart contracts on the blockchain brings an infinite amount of possibilities when it comes to creating value for NetFlowCoin users.
The possibilities of a decentralized distributed application marketplace are limited only by the creativity of the developer.
What are dApps?
Whether it’s a browser or an email app, ordinary applications are running on a single server. A distributed application, however, draws on the power of tens of thousands of computers around the world. If a computer or node propping up the dApp crashes, another node comes in to support the task.
DApps run on top of a specific blockchain, peer-to-peer network. Due to the nature of its shared operating system, dApps are not bound to the whims of an operator or an organization, but a community.
DApps are created to interface with smart contracts on the blockchain. Smart contracts, or self-executing business automation software, execute predefined conditions on the blockchain.
Note: If Bitcoin is a dApp, “mining,” or validating transactions on the blockchain with the prescribed algorithm, can earn users BTC.
The Unrealized Potential of dApps on NetFlowCoin’s Network – Developers:
The NetFlowCoin network enables users to create dApps that validate transactions in storage, bandwidth, and other computing resources into NFC tokens. This can translate into a countless number of dApps within the NFC platform.
NFC provides diversified open source interfaces, and developers can build various application scenarios for users as needed on the application layer, such as:
Distributed lottery/sports betting
- Wallet dApp
- Decentralized IM/video/media platform
- Decentralized data trading platform
- NRC20 token
- IoT platform
- KYC/Identity Verification
- Distributed charity platforms
Imagine a decentralized security camera streaming network or a distributed storage application that allows users to access and transmit confidential workspace data from anywhere. Create tools without the burden of having data stolen, individuals censored, or precious information exposed.
NetFlowCoin adopts a dual token model, where NFC (“NetFlowCoin”) tokens are issued based on the local blockchain, and NFCS (“NetFlowCoin Stable”, anchored to the USD) stable coins are issued under the ERC20 standard and serve as a bridge between the digital and “real” economies. NFCS tokens will serve as the basic communication service fee for traffic mining and payment credentials.
The NetFlowCoin blockchain consists of a hybridized consensus model. The two consensus mechanisms are Delegated Proof of Stake (or DPos) and Proof of Verified Flow (or PoVF).
The Delegated Proof of Stake or DPoS consensus mechanism rewards NFC tokens by staking tokens to hold a vote.
Block mining through the DPoS consensus, where miners pledge NFC and vote for specific “candidate nodes” (21 delegates per counting cycle) to obtain the right to produce blocks for 7 days. The NFC token is awarded to the delegate every time a block is produced.
Each round of block packing has a maximum of 21 witness nodes on the NetFlowCoin blockchain. NFC’s system requires all witness nodes to use the Fisher-Yates shuffle algorithm to generate a random order, and proceed to take turns to obtain block packing accordingly.
The Proof of Verified Flow or PoVF mechanism is a mining reward mechanism based
on the actual valuable uplink traffic generated by each node in the system.
DataFlow Mining via PoVF consensus, where the server consumes the miner’s NFCS (NetFlowCoin Stable, an ERC20 stable coin that can be purchased through the NFC platform) in the user account to generate uplink traffic(DataFlow). The PoVF mechanism converts the traffic (DataFlow) into NFC tokens and awards them to the user.
NFCS (stable coin anchored to the USD) tokens are issued under the ERC20 standard and serve as a bridge between the digital and “real” economies. NFCS tokens will serve as the basic communication service fee for traffic mining and payment credentials.
Note: For more details on mining, visit the Mining section of the NFC White Paper.
How to Mine on NetFlowCoin
Download the WeLine application and register your account (available on both Google Play and iOS App Store).
Purchase 1x personal server.
Download and install the Blube Wallet, and register the wallet address
Complete the binding of the wallet NFC address with the WeLine account and the personal server SN.
Top up NFCS, or buy NFC tokens to convert into NFCS.
Note: For detailed operation, please refer to the mining guide.